Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgery for Men
In the workplace, at home and in social situations, your appearance influences how you feel about yourself and how others view you. Increasingly, more men are taking advantage of the subtle, natural-looking results of Atlanta facial plastic surgery performed by skilled, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Theresa M. Jarmuz. Whether you want to look younger with a facelift, balance your facial features with rhinoplasty or achieve a more contoured, sculpted jawline, Dr. Jarmuz will work with you to customize a treatment plan.
Ready to get started? Request your consultation with Dr. Jarmuz online now or call her office at
Meet Theresa M. Jarmuz, M.D.
A double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Jarmuz exceeds expectations for patient care & results.
Learn More about Your Options
Among the many surgical and non-surgical procedures for the face available, the most popular plastic surgery options in Atlanta for men include facelift, BOTOX® Cosmetic, eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty. Dr. Jarmuz specializes in creating individualized treatments designed to help you reverse the signs of aging with a minimum of downtime.
"Touchdown Face Lift"
It may be time to consider the newest innovation in facial rejuvenation: the no-downtime "Touchdown Face Lift." In contrast to a traditional face lift in Atlanta, this method involves facial liposuction, known as submentoplasty, and an injectable filler, Sculptra® Aesthetic. It provides rejuvenating benefits with minimal recovery required.
Here's how it works:
- Facial Liposuction: Performed under local anesthesia, this procedure removes excess facial fat in areas such as the cheeks, chin, and neck, resulting in a younger, more sculpted face. You'll be able to go home after the procedure and experience minimal pain after the surgery.
- Sculptra Aesthetic: An injectable filler used to reduce wrinkles and folds, Sculptra Aesthetic has been shown to stimulate collagen growth. As a result, this dermal filler can minimize chin wrinkles, marionette lines, and other signs of aging on the face while gradually restoring fullness to the face. The result: a more youthful, natural appearance.
Dr. Jarmuz is a National Trainer for Sculptra Aesthetic and the #1 injector in Georgia.
One of your most prominent facial features, your nose may benefit from rhinoplasty if you are unhappy with its shape or size. In some cases, patients require nose surgery after a sports injury, while other patients may need a rhinoplasty to correct breathing problems. Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Jarmuz will perform a detailed consultation to determine the best approach for your unique situation. Learn more about the procedure and recovery in our special rhinoplasty section.
One of the top five most popular surgical procedures in a recent survey, eyelid surgery can revitalize the appearance of your entire face. Drooping, baggy eyelids, dark circles under your eyes, and lower eyelid "bulges" all can cause you to look tired and older. By performing eyelid surgery, Dr. Jarmuz can remove excess skin and revitalize those baggy eyelids.
Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
Depending on what you want to achieve, non-surgical procedures may offer the improvements you want without downtime. Among the most frequently requested options for men are:
- BOTOX Cosmetic, which offers a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment for lines and wrinkles in the forehead, eyes, and related facial areas.
- Injectable fillers, which can, depending on the product chosen, provide such benefits as smoothing away lines, reducing wrinkles, and adding volume to areas of the face hollowed by aging.
- Laser skin rejuvenation, which Dr. Jarmuz uses to treat broken blood vessels, wrinkles, and sun spots on the face to revitalize your skin.
To learn more about facial plastic surgery for men, as well as non-surgical options, request your consultation online today or call us at (404) 233-3937.