Buckhead Facial Plastic Surgery: Theresa M. Jarmuz, MD
1218 W Paces Ferry Rd NW Unit 108
Atlanta, GA 30327
Phone: (404) 233-3937
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
RHA® Dermal Fillers
The RHA Collection of dermal fillers is popular with our Atlanta, GA, patients from Buckhead, Vinings, Smyrna, and Brookhaven who want to enhance their facial features and ensure they look natural. These fillers adapt to the face as it moves—and when it’s resting—while correcting signs of aging and adding volume and definition. A unique resilient form of hyaluronic acid makes these fillers effective for even dynamic wrinkles, which are caused by smiling, frowning, and making other facial movements.
Before & After Photos
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
In addition to rejuvenating areas previously limited to BOTOX® Cosmetic and other neuromodulators, RHA fillers are an excellent alternative or complement to JUVÉDERM® and other fillers for adding and restoring facial volume. Treatment areas include:
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Glabellar lines between the eyebrows
- Smile lines (nasolabial folds)
- Accordion lines around the mouth
- Marionette lines that go from the corners of the mouth to the chin
- Thin lips
- Vertical lipstick lines around the mouth
- Corner creases where the mouth turns down
- Chin creases
Dr. Jarmuz provides a liquid facelift for Atlanta patients by combining RHA fillers with BOTOX and other dermal fillers.
- RHA Redensity™ is a lightweight filler that erases moderate to severe dynamic wrinkles around the mouth, including vertical lip lines (also known as lipstick lines or smoker’s lines).
- RHA® 2 smooths moderate facial wrinkles and folds with soft, natural-looking results. Its elasticity makes it a good option for defining and sculpting the lips.
- RHA® 3 corrects severe wrinkles and folds around the mouth and chin. We use it to plump up the lips and smooth away vertical lip lines. RHA 3 can also add volume to the cheeks in younger patients.
- RHA® 4 adds and restores volume in the cheeks and larger areas of the face. Corrects deep wrinkles and folds like smile lines and corners of the mouth that sag.
Improvements last about 12 to 15 months depending on the treatment area and filler used.
Dr. Theresa M. Jarmuz is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon offering a variety of surgical and non-invasive facial cosmetic procedures. To learn more about RHA dermal fillers for facial rejuvenation and lip augmentation in Atlanta, book now using our online form or call (404) 233-3937 for an appointment.